Four key questions
There is so much good information on Youtube. And therefor no need to start over. That’s why 90% of our videos are created by Youtubers. All who we admire very much and support with the utmost respect.
“Youtube videos are public and not downloaded or edited. So no copyright infringement“
- Youtube is cluttered and it’s impossible to navigate in a clever and time efficient way.
- We only allow videos that fit the main purpose of this site
- On our site you can properly bookmark individual videos, search within playlist or only watch the relevant parts of videos
See all the benefits of a free member account.
That’s easy. People save 3x time. How?
- On our websites Key takeaway videos are categorized in a straightforward manner. So no searching in cluttered Youtube.
- With key takeaways, people only watch the relevant parts.
- People can search within all the key takeaways. So it’s even more efficient and easy to find what is relevant for them.
So 3x huge time savers.
Join as a creator
About us should be about You
Mission – “Become happy, healthy and wealthy” –
We, you as creators and – all people – want to improve our life, health, love, happiness, relationships, fight insecurities, become interesting, become book smart, improve our career or even become a spiritual being.
One huge problem:
It takes to much time to figure out everything yourself.
With key takeaways – it will be much easier –
Meet your Guides
Human nature is about emotional connection and respect. Jeannette is used to listening and connecting to her patients. Within our team she brings this experience to the next level. The need she feels as a mother of five in helping her family improve their lives is the starting point of the key takeaways movement.
Initiator of the key takeaways movement, mother of five and oral hygienist
Pyke loves learning from and listening to people. He has no problem leaving his own thoughts and believes behind and gain more enriched insights. He is the technical guide behind our platforms.
Pyke van Dieren
Technical engine of the key takeaways movement. Philanthropic entrepreneur and father of five.
Can you keep your head cool and remain calm when someone opposes your strong beliefs? Staying objective is a true art that you can master. Can you see what others can not?
There is a reason people have two ears and only one mouth. Unfortunately many people seem to forget this simple fact.
Let’s leave gender discussions, ethnicity, (w) supremacy and politics out. This only prevents people from having honest and true human connections.